Don't miss

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Don is leaner, meaner and sexier - Shahrukh Khan

In : |




Shah Rukh Khan who is awaiting his next big release in another couple of days is happy to have done Don, he finds the negative character much more appealing than his romantic roles. We all agree that it is his romantic roles which triggers the wave in hearts of millions and when he bows down, no women will say no to his proposal. 

Shah Rukh Khan said that he always wanted to do negative roles as in Baazigar and this time it will be Don, where he expects Don to be much more meaner than what he did in the first episode! "I know I am known for my portrayals of Raj and Rahuls but I am not a romantic at all. I am shy with women. I've always wanted to play the 'bad guy' roles. I did play them in Baazigar and Darr. I want to do it more and Don has come along at the right time. I am not at all like Don in real life but its fun to play characters that are not at all like you. As an actor that thrills you" said Shah Rukh while promoting Don 2. 

He added "Don is everything every guy wants to be but never gets to be. He has fast cars, faster women. The second installment of Don is leaner, meaner and sexier." 

The highly awaited Don 2 releases this Friday worldwide. Dec 23rd 2011.




Gift Coupons:
164047_Textbooks.com 728x90- Get Your Books, but Keep Some Cash!

Updated at: Wednesday, December 21, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment