Don't miss

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Neha Dhupia's Learning Curve!

In : |




Neha Dhupia is finally all set for the promotion of her movie 'Pappu Can't Dance Saala', her next flick with Vinay Pathak. She is happy to have done the four films with the actor and still finds him as an amazing co-star to work with, she feels that it has been a great learning curve for the actress "I've worked with Vinay in four films and it only keeps getting better every time I team up with him. He is a thorough professional and I've learnt a lot from him, on and off screen," says Neha.

Neha who otherwise is considered a sex symbol, in light with her previous movies has opted to do an off beat movie this time "I am not very choosy about my roles. It's just that I do not want to get typecast as a particular character. My job is to entertain and it doesn't matter how I do it," says Neha. Does that mean that she is willing to do something as bold and sensuous as Vidya Balan did in The Dirty Picture? "If the role demands it and I am happy with it, then why not?" she replies.

Neha had stirred up a controversy recently mentioning that 'Sunny Leone' doesn't belong to bollywood and is part of a 'different industry', when TOI asked about this controversy she evaded the question beautifully "First of all, I don't like to be compared to other people. Secondly, I am not comfortable talking about Sunny. It's a touchy subject," she retorts.

Although Neha has had a great set of hits to her bag, she is still evaded from the tag of a superhit actress, when asked about the cause she said "I have been successful as an actor and have hits to my credit. If I am still getting offers in the industry after so many years, it means I have done well. I am absolutely happy with the way my career has shaped up, but I still have a long way to go. I want to try new roles and different characters," says Neha.

Neha, who has also acted in a Telugu movie said that she is extremely comfortable working with South movies as she feels it more professional than bollywood movies!

Gift Coupons:
356477_Up to 55%OFF, Awesome  Tablet PCs @PriceAngels.

Updated at: Tuesday, December 13, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment