Don't miss

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shilpa's baby shower

In : |





Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra had her baby shower on 3rd May, 2012. It was held at Shilpa and her husband Raj Kundra's Mumbai residence in Juhu.

Bollywood celebreties Sameera Reddy, Manyata Dutt,Malaika Arora Khan, Raveena Tandon, Neha Dhupia, Farah Khan and many others from B town were also present to shower their blessings on the mommy to be. 

Farah Khan had come with her three kids for the party as she feels that bringing children to baby shower brings good luck. She said that, "I have got a gift for Shilpa's baby, that's between Shilpa and me. But I think it's good luck to bring children to a baby shower and that's why I have brought my three children along with me. I am sure they will bring a lot of good luck for Shilpa's baby."

The baby shower was organized by Shilpa's sister Shamita Shetty and friends Kiran Bawa and Rupali Shah. The ceremony was strictly for women but daddy to be Raj Kundra gatecrashed the baby shower bash as he didn't want to miss out on the ceremony. 

Raj said that, "It felt fantastic, I felt like Kishen Kanhaiya amongst so many women. I gatecrashed. I said, I have also contributed to this, so I also want to go to this party."

He added, "It was very nice. Shamita organised it really well and Kiran Bawa and Rupali Shah also contributed to this wonderful baby shower."

When asked whether he he wanted a boy or a girl, he said that, "Everyone asks me do you want a boy or a girl? I really don't mind, it should be a healthy baby. But whatever it is this time, I want its opposite the next time." 

Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra got married in November 2009 and Shilpa is currently in her ninth month of pregnancy and she is expected to give birth to her baby in end of May.







Best Deals:

170579_Bridal Banners18022_Introducing Rock & Republic: Only at Kohl's

Updated at: Tuesday, May 08, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment