Don't miss

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SRK apologizes

In : |








After the wrangle which took place at Wankhede stadium with the Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) officials, MCA slapped a five year ban on Shah Rukh Khan. 

Shah Rukh  had earlier refused to apologise for the incident and after it occurred he told the media that he became aggressive only when they 'manhandled' the children under his responsibility at the stadium and misbehaved with him. 

But after King Khan's team Kolkata Knight Riders won the fifth season of the Indian Premium League (IPL) for the first time, Shah Rukh Khan apologised to his fans and supporters on Sunday night for the wrangle at Wankhade stadium on 16th of May. 

He said that, "I would take this opportunity to apologize to my little kids, who were present with me that day, for misbehaving at the MCA ground. Also, to my viewers, they saw a very ugly part of me, which they had never seen in the past. We have won and I hope that my viewers would forgive me now."

Shah Rukh Khan was in the field with his wife Gauri Khan and daughter besides his young cheer girls. 

Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) defeated Chennai Super Kings (CSK) by five wickets in the final match of the Indian Premier League (IPL) at the A Chidambaram stadium here on Sunday 27th May, 2012.





Updated at: Tuesday, May 29, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment