Don't miss

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shahrukh Praises Salman - Katrina Pair

In :





328931_($15.60 Payout) Save 61% on Home Movie to DVD 300x250
Earlier it was Salman Khan wishing the King Khan all the best for his movies, showing a simple sign of burying all the hatred between them. Now it seems that Shahrukh is ready to accept the friendship gestures and comment back on the pairing of Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. Recently at Tag Heur event he mentioned that it is great to see Katrina Kaif along with Salman Khan and they make a beautiful pair.

Salman Khan was however the first to extend his hands in friendship although it is not an open gesture but it does show that time has healed the hard hatred that the two had for each other. (Salman's news here)


"It is very nice they have done few movies together. I think chemistry is a too deeper word... media has created it. Kajol and I always had this issue, 'what is this chemistry?' It has taken me years to understand what this means." says Shahrukh when asked about the pairing and chemistry between Sallu and Kats.

However, Shah Rukh added that Salman-Katrina look wonderful together and even wished them luck for their film. "I don't know about the chemistry but it looks like a wonderful pair. I wish them all the luck," adds in SRK.

Salman Khan on the other hand said to DNA(www.dnaindia.com) that he is much more composed and calm than earlier and is avoiding to fight at anything that comes in his way. The actor says that he has the lifeline of love based on his fans, family and friends, so that is more important to him. He also clarified that he would not reject any hands of friendship that gets extended to him when asked about his long going fight with SRK. 

Salman Khan who has given in back to back hits with each reaching the Rs. 100 Crore mark, is quite happy to find the rhythm that was missing earlier in his career. Speaking to DNA he says "After the success of Wanted and Dabangg, I realised what my audience really wanted of me and I decided to try and deliver them just that. But the idea is to try and better it each time convincingly. I have also become choosy, so no doing favours anymore or doing films just because I have time."

He says that it has been tough for him to continue back into action sequences post the surgery, but he has overcome the hard part and is ready to deliver more. Also speaking to the question on his real age and the limitations that it brings about he says "I know I’m no teenager, so yes it takes a lot of hard work to be here. But no matter what my real age, people will always see me for my screen age and for them I will always be that many years old. So, as for younger actors, well, I will keep kicking their butt (smiles)!" says the 40-year old.

He also confessed that the 'Eligible Bachelor' tag is not something which he had wanted for but it happened and he says that it wont remain the same and he is looking forward for the right time!

Meanwhile, the controversies with Ek Tha Tiger seems to be settling as the producers are moving further with the legal obligations to get the movie released in Pakistan. In a recent interview Kabir Khan said "“Salman is very popular in Pakistan and above all it will be an Eid release. There are a few multiplexes in Pakistan that will open up with ETT. So it’s not just important for me, Salman and Yash Raj Films, but also for Pakistan that the film releases in their country.” And added, “There are no offensive scenes or dialogues in the film. We are confident that we will get a clearance from the Pakistan government.”

We hope to see the magic and we hope Pak does take it more sportingly than to make an issue of a single movie!



Updated at: Tuesday, August 07, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment