Don't miss

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Amy And Prateik are 'just' close friends!

In : |




Amy Jackson, British model, who is making her debut in Bollywood with the movie 'Ek Diwana Tha', the upcoming flick of Prateik Babbar has rubbished the rumors of her dating Prateik. She said that they were just close friends. "He's a good friend and he made me very comfortable on the sets. He's a very dedicated guy and he influenced me a lot. We worked together on this movie and we grew pretty close during the shoot," says Amy. 

Ek Diwana Tha is a remake of South Indian flick 'Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya' and will be directed by the same director, Gautham Vasudev Menon. The movie also is highlighted with mesmerizing songs of A. R. Rahman. Another buzz is that Amy had edged out Trisha Krishnan for the role, who has reportedly opted out off the movie due to personal reasons. "She was meant to play the part, but there were some issues and the role finally came to me. She is a brilliant actor. I've watched some of her films and liked them," says Amy, who will play a conservative Malayali Christian in the film.

Amy had made her debut into movies through South Indian flick Madraspattanam, which went out to gain much appraisal for the actress. When it came to changing looks, she said she is all ready for the changeover ""As an actor, I am prepared to change my hairstyle, the colour of my eyes, and wear a sari. I hope it will have a big impact and hope the audience will like it." However, there is one thing she still has to master - her Hindi diction. "I didn't know a word of Hindi the whole time we were shooting the film," says Amy candidly, adding, "But I memorized my lines and lip-synced, which made it a lot easier. My diction is improving by the day." 

She has also confirmed that she will be ready to do item numbers too, so that will be a treat to watch "I've watched a few songs on TV and the girls look fabulous, but I feel their role has to be interesting as well." 

The actor, who will soon start shooting for Vikram's Thandavam in February, confirms that she hasn't been signed for Bala's next film. "Those are all rumours. So far, nothing is confirmed," she clarifies.


Gift Coupons:
356477_Christmas Free gift , Just Register and pay $0.99 for shipping fees.

Updated at: Wednesday, December 14, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment