Don't miss

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Don't Do Good Films - Salman Khan

In : |



There was a rumor that Ashutosh Gowarikar had approached Salman Khan for his next flick, the report was made a month earlier, but it seems that Salman Khan has openly turned down the offer and he did it in his unique style. 


Apparently Salman heard Ashutosh out and then calmly said, "I don't do good films. I do hit films. I work in films that make money, not the ones that get awards." 

Before Ashutosh could get over the shock of Salman's plainspeak, he also added that he has his own pace of working. Salman told the Lagaan director, "I arrive in the afternoon and shoot at my own pace. You're used to working with other actors who reach the set on the dot at 9 am and work according to your pace." 

A source close to Salman had revealed this incident and the source also adds that it is part of Salman Khan's new plan; no film for friends or to bail out distressed filmmakers in trouble who approach him in the hope of a hit. 

But as you could imagine, Ashutosh has denied this rumor, although the sources confirm this happened. "How I wish that were true. I'd love to do a film with him. No such luck," said the filmmaker

Gift Coupons:
507646_Loft Beds 20-40% Off! Free shipping!

Updated at: Wednesday, December 14, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment