Don't miss

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kareena Tweets for Heroine!

In : |




Kareena has been moving away from the social media site, twitter, she has never had real activity for her account but the new movie heroine from Madhur is going to change that for her. Kareena has agreed to tweet for her movie under the handle of 'UTV Motion Pictures'. She will share moments from the shooting of the movie and be up, close and personal with her fans about her character and working experience on the sets of Heroine. 

"Yes, I will be on twitter for the first time as heroine, my character in UTV Motion Pictures and Madhur Bhandarkar's film. It will be a new experience for me and I'm really looking forward for it. I think I will thoroughly enjoy it. I will be doing so from UTV's Twitter handle utvmp," says a very enthusiastic Kareena. 

1st Tweet : 

@utvmp : Finally, here's the video - @mbhandarkar268 and Kareena on the sets of #Heroine http://t.co/jSOVmewo. 


Heroine is a UTV Motion Pictures and Bhandarkar Entertainment film. Directed by Madhur Bhandarkar, the film stars Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Randeep Hooda and Shahana Goswami. The music of the movie is directed by music directors Salim-Sulaiman.





Gift Coupons:
Shape Up While you Walk with Skechers Shape-Ups at shoes.com

Updated at: Saturday, December 17, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment