Don't miss

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Anushka Packs up to be with SRK

In : |



As the shooting schedule for Yash Chopra's movie is ending its London schedule, Anushka Sharma is excited to join the crew. She is the second lead female besides Katrina Kaif in the movie. The movie is yet to be officially named, but the titles should be around 'London Love' or 'London Mohobatt'. Anushka Sharma isn't shy to hide her excitement on this and is thrilled to be working with legendary director like Yash Chopra himself.

Anushka, who had launched her career with a Yash Raj Films banner, did Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi with SRK, and considers it as her luck to have started with the King of Bollywood. She says "I didn't think I will get a chance to work with Shah Rukh again after my first film, but I did. So, I am the lucky one. I look forward to it. Mr. Yash Chopra is an institution in himself literally. I guess I would get to learn a lot from that film,", she was speaking to a women's health magazine lately.

"I have not started the shooting yet. I will be joining the crew from May onwards right after my birthday, which is on May 1. So I will start shooting from May 2. I am very excited. I think it is any actor's dream to work with Yash Chopra," she added.

Anushka has also signed up a movie with Vishal Bhardwaj, named 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola' which is said to be a different movie compared to the romantic titles that Anushka has associated herself with. The movie will have Imran Khan playing the lead role and is said to have started the shooting already. She has completed her first schedule for the movie and has returned back from Rajkot for Yash Raj movies.


"I am really happy to be working with Vishal Bhardwaj. We just finished a schedule in Rajkot and we are back. He really is a genius director. He knows how much of what you need to use and portray that in his films. For me, it was a little different. The kind of films that I have done was different from this one. I was nervous in the beginning, but I think it's going really well and I am really looking forward to it."



Gift Coupons:
48080_Free Shipping on New Arrivals at FinishLine.com4828_15% OFF Orders of $20 or More

Updated at: Saturday, April 07, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment