Don't miss

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Karishma's Dangerous Ishq

In : |



Vikram Bhatt's new movie, the supernatural suspense thriller has its promos already out, and it will be a come-back movie or a movie after the maternity leave as Karishma Kapoor, puts it herself. The movie shows her in a very sultry looks in red gown, one can't avoid thinking of the Angelina factor in the posters. The movie is to portray the life of a super model Sanjana and her boy friend Rohan. The movie involves kidnapping, police fights and will also have the supernatural factor. 

Karishma says "I had the best time of my life," claimed the actress and said, "The role was challenging and a lot of fun. It's a different role - and by that I mean people will literally see me in different avatars." The movie revolves a lot around the instincts of the supermodel Sanjana, played by Karishma and her profiles travelling through various roles. She is excited about the role, but fails to address this as a comeback movie of hers "I had simply taken a sabbatical. A maternity leave. People keep telling me that it is the best time to comeback since female oriented films are back in fashion. But when I worked earlier, I did a commercially successful Biwi No 1 and also a Zubeida. A good actor and good script will always work," says the actor. 

When asked about her Angelina Jolie similar posters, she was surprised to find it similar to Angelina, "Honestly, we didn't think about the poster at all. We had done this photo shoot way earlier. There is a strange similarity but it is not inspired by Jolie." But she agrees to the fact that the west does has its impact on our movies "We have become like the West. Like Angelina Jolie or Kate Winslet, I too have kids and have responsibilities beyond my job. Vikram (Bhatt) and the production house worked out the dates according to me. They know that I am a mother."

"I don't know the fate of the movie. We have worked really hard. Making a 3D film is not exactly easy. The promos have come out really exciting." she concluded. We hope that the right foot is always the right one for the movie!



Gift Coupons:
182414_Express - Save $15 off Every $75 Purchase + All Men's Shirts Buy 1, Get 1 $19.90182414_Express - Save $15 off Every $75 Purchase + 30% Off Dresses

Updated at: Saturday, April 07, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment