Don't miss

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sonakshi to hit an item number

In : |




Rowdy Rathore is packing up the ammo for the attack and this time it is going to sizzle the screens with the item number from Sonakshi Sinha. She is all set to start working on the project and says that this will be a 'masaledaar song'. So what is the name of the song, its named 'Chikni Kamar'; now 'Chikni Chameli' will have to watchout as the song is said to be shot in a similar theme as Chikni Chameli. Also there is much of expectations from an actress who has been having a good run at bollywood!

The song will be shot at Hampi, and the actress and Akshay Kumar is already practicing their sessions before they head to Hampi for the final take. The choreography is done by Vishnu and it is also said that Prabhu Deva is also adding in few kicks to the song sessions. Sonakshi says that she had started the preparation for the song earlier but had to take a break as she is already working with Ajay Devgan in Patiala and Ranveer Singh in Kolkatta. "Now that I'm back, I'm going to push myself and get the steps as perfectly as I can," she said.

Now those who thought item numbers need a lot of gym workouts, Sonakshi clarifies herself and says "Prabhu Deva and everyone else I'm working with, like me the way I am. Although I'm trying to fit in my gym sessions between my work schedules, I've not been banned from eating anything either," she said. So with her natural looks she might still lite screen on fire!

No Problems with Salman - He is the Best

In light of the increasing controversy about fight between Sonakshi and Salman over Dabaang 2, she was amused about the fact and she clarified that she is still working with the production house on getting the dates right. "Firstly, after Dabangg released it took me two months to really accept the fact that the film had reached such massive levels and that audiences loved me. Post that, both of us were busy with our respective projects, but whenever we met at events or functions we were as comfortable with each other as we were during the shooting of the film. Rumours of a problem between us amuses us no end, as many a times when they’re busy making us fight, we’re actually having fun shooting for the film. I have immense respect for Salman. He is the best. Why would we have any problems with each other?” Sona says. 

She remembers the days when she was approached for Dabaang "Salman and Arbaaz(Khan) saw me at a college fashion show, and asked me to be Rajjo in their film. I hesitated at first as I wasn't sure. But when an actor like Salman Khan feels that you have what it takes to be an actor, you can’t not believe him. When I was convinced and ready for the role, he mentored me through not just acting, but also my gymming and well being."

So we might see the pair back as well. She also expressed her desire to start at the fashion world when she has enough time from her busy schedule.

Way to Go Sona!



Gift Coupons:

256912_American Greetings - General - 300x25074438_Work that Confidence: Sofia Vergara for Kmart

Updated at: Wednesday, April 18, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment