Don't miss

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Uday Chopra dating Parineeti Chopra ???

In : |




Actor Uday Chopra and Parineeti Chopra both have denied that they are dating each other.

Uday had recently posted on the social networking site that he finds their 'brewing relationships' news pieces 'ridiculous'! 

Earlier, the two were spotted a couple of times at various nightspots which spread rumours that there's something beyond a professional relationship.

Uday Chopra tweeted, "Whoa! @ParineetiChopra and I are NOT dating guys...it's kinda ridiculous! And she doesn't call me Sir, though I think she should start."

24 year old Parineeti said that, "I am that kind of a person who will reveal it to the world as soon as I get into a relationship. Such rumours spoil a relation and I prefer that one should ask and confirm whether something  about me is true rather than making up stories."

She added, "I'm a very confident person in life. I'm not scared of anything. I'm very well prepared as an actress."

Priyanka Chopra's little cousin sister Parineeti Chopra was introduced to Bollywood by director Maneesh Sharma. In the year 2011, she was signed by Aditya Chopra for a three-film contract with Yash Raj Films and she made her screen debut in Maneesh Sharma's Ladies VS Ricky Bahl. She won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut and was nominated for Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress.

Uday Chopra son of Yash Chopra and brother of Aditya Chopra worked as an assistant director on a number of his father's and brother's movies under the Yash Raj Films banner. At present Uday is looking after the banner's Hollywood wing - YRF Entertainment, which develops and produces feature films for the US and international market.




Updated at: Thursday, June 21, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment