Don't miss

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Heroine - Trailer release : Impresses many

In :






384529_Take Flight with our Aviator Eyewear!
As Heroine's promos still sizzles through the internet, we, as promised earlier were the first among sites to show you the live streaming of trailer launch and also the trailer as soon as it got released (Videos here). And the trailer did not disappoint many as it was the promised package full of drama, sex and romance. The internet trailer did not have any censors and it just promises what the screens will light up to - on 21st of September 2012 when the movie releases. 

"'Heroine' is not inspired by any one person. The movie is about Mahi (Kareena) and her journey towards stardom and the ups and downs that come with it," says the director Madhur Bhandarkar who was as excited as anyone else. The actress Kareena Kapoor flaunted in a red dress and this must be the style that she carries out to display how outrageous her role will be. 


"I am not saying it is not inspired by Hollywood or Bollywood, there is inspiration. I would say that 70 percent of it is realistic and 30 percent fiction. It is difficult to pin point one person on whom the movie is based," adds in Madhur to avoid controversies. 

Research seems to be the basis for all of Mandhur Bhandarkar's films and the director spoke to many people for 'Heroine' as well. "I have interacted with many people. I wanted to portray today's film industry and its rise and fall," he said. 

The role which had originally fallen into hands of Aishwariya Rai, but she had to quit following her pregnancy. (Older news of Heroine) We had been following the thread since then and the role had gone through many to reach Kareena Kapoor, who now feels bad to have committed for the role. "I had no reservations at the time I was approached but I was shooting for 'Bodyguard', 'Agent Vinod', 'Ra One' and 'Talaash' and I wanted to shoot this film at a stretch. I am happy that they came back to me," Kareena revealed.

"Ever since I was a baby in my mother's stomach, I have wanted to be a heroine. I used to listen to Sridevi and Madhuri Dixit songs on my walkman and dance away in school bathrooms and any place I could just thinking 'mujhe bade hoke heroine banna hai'. Today, with this film, I feel the journey has been fantastic! I am so glad this film was in my destiny," said Kareena skipping over the fact that she had declined the film earlier on.

Arjun Rampal also showered praises for the acting skills  of the actress saying that she has till date, only utilized 35% of her talent - the rest is yet to come. 

Madhur has planned the date September 21st as it will be the birthday of Kareena Kapoor and what better gift that a elite movie. 

Trailer Of Heroine Here




Updated at: Thursday, July 26, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment