Don't miss

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sherlyn Chopra - Sajid Khan, Cusses and more!

In : |




384529_Take Flight with our Aviator Eyewear!
Everyone should be aware of the recent hack on Sajid Khan's mail id, if you are not then it is been a month since this happened (sigh). So whats the big buzz about this? The latest mess that was caused about this was the set of bulk mails that got sent out to every actress in his addressbook, which means everyone in the industry asking them to reply back with a high-res nude pic of themselves!

And how could the spoofer miss Sherlyn Chopra, who is in cloud 9 after posing nude for Playboy. She has sent many mails from Sajid's id and she has been replying back with cusses to Sajid! 

On Wednesday, after being repeatedly pestered by emails from Sajid Khan, Sherlyn Chopra lost her cool and gave it back to Sajid Khan in the foulest cuss words a girl can muster! Read what she wrote on Twitter today: “My recent reply 2 Sajid Khan's e-mail:Ch**ye.Bh****ke.Beh*****d.Ma*****d.Be*******d.Bh***we.Quit bothering me.Take care.Best Wishes n Hugs.” 

She also tweeted, “Some guy pretending 2 b Sajid Khan has bn sending me e-mails begging me 2 share my high res nude pix with him! Don’t know if itz indeed SK!”

Sajid on the other hand is cool about this and still says he is frustrated with the incident "I’m not stressed or worried; I’m just really upset about this whole event. My account has been hacked and from the same, my friends have been getting all these mails asking for nude pictures of them! I’m simply clueless. So, I approached the cyber crime unit here. They assured me they will catch hold of the guy. But it’s been one-and-a-half months now, nothing has happened.” 

“What is happening is the people I know I have told them not to reply to any of my mails. But others might think it’s me and fall for the trap. All I want is for this guy to get caught.” adds Sajid.

So the saga continues of hacking and sending. As for Sherlyn this is just a side line of the story which she is part of, as she still believes that she can out do Pamela Anderson on the covers of playboy. She is still excited about this though "With Ava Fabian-a five time Playboy cover girl and my new BFF! With a sweetheart at the Mansion. M gonna miss all my playboy friends......never mind though, will be back soon! The one place I'm gonna miss the most at the Mansion is the dining area...Huge thanks to the entire staff!" she had tweeted.

She also had said that she has done something that makes the nation really proud (really ugh?), "I shud b given a Bharat Ratna award-d highest civilian award of d Republic India given 4 d highest degree of service 2 the nation. Seriously!" tweeted Sherlyn.

Now if you thought that was the outrageous of tweets from Sherlyn, wait until you read this one:

“1000 wet kisses n 10,000 super tight hugs 2 the entire Playboy team!!!Wish my dad were alive, he'd hv been so proud of this!!(sic),” and added, “My dad was both a dad n a mom 2 me. As a doc, he knew better 2 take care of me at all times, even during my painful periods!!!(sic).”

now that you take it as a wow moment! Going nude seems to be the new trend of making a nation proud and for that matter your parents proud too. 

Another wonder story was that Sherlyn had done a local photoshoot posing nude before she went for playboy and she wanted to be sure that she did look good when she bares out before she presented before the professional photographers "“I loved what I saw and knew that with a professional team shooting me nude, I would look phenomenal. That is exactly what the magazine team has achieved and when people all over the world see me on the cover, they will all say, Wow!” she says!

If going nude is the new trend, we wonder where does the integrity of a women and the self respect falls in! We could be back in Roman days of open nudity if the trend goes on!!

Now some sad news, the magazine which showcases Sherlyn Chopra as centerpage is not coming in soon, it will take an year to be out as the shoots were done for November 2013 issue (damn!).



Updated at: Thursday, July 19, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment