Don't miss

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sonakshi Sinha won't have skimpy clothes or kisses on screen

In : |





384529_Take Flight with our Aviator Eyewear!
For a while, everyone was expecting the traditional beauty, Sonakshi Sinha to go western. With the hot numbers in 'Rowdy Rathore' she had given a hint of what she was going to do. But it seems that the actress has set different mind on the dressings. She isn't comfortable doing the open exposure that is normally common among bollywood movies!

"I am very clear on those grounds. In any case, everybody has a choice to do or not do something. I’ve always been very clear about not kissing and wearing skimpy clothes. It’s a personal choice. That’s how I have been brought up. If at all, a role that requires me to do either of those things is offered, I won’t take it up. Why do it when you aren’t going to be comfortable?” says Sona, (why !!?? ) That is the expression she keeps about her coming up in a micro mini or shorter dress avtar. 

Sonakshi might also be listed as another heroine who has been criticized for her not-size zero shape, she has always been tagged as plumply and bit oversize. But that doesn't affect the attitude of Sona, she is clearly aware of her limitations and she is perfectly cool with the criticizing  “Of course I am proud of my body, in fact everyone should be proud of their body. Everyone looks different. I am a healthy, happy girl. I wear clothes and do roles I am comfortable with. I think I have convincingly played whatever roles have come my way till date.” says the actress.

Sonakshi Sinha, who hold the lineage from great actor is aware of the fact that she might have to work it out, but she doesn't want to do this for showcasing her body on screen, and she says "“I haven’t really had to draw the line where my roles are concerned because so far, I’ve only done films that my family would be comfortable watching."

We hope she holds to this opinion in coming years as well, because in the land of Katrina's and Kareena's it might be really tough for her to hold this statement true to all times. Although as every other heroine she can still blame it on the "script demands" for shedding further - in future! :Sigh:

Size zero or not size zero, Sonakshi still stays in demand by both her fans and her film friends. She who has just completed her next sexy avtar in 'Oh My God' is happy about the item number, this was choreographed by Prabhu Deva,  “I love to dance and I’ve always been very comfortable with it. But now-a-days every song is touted as an item number. My song is a special song. It was even more special because Prabhudheva choreographed it. It’s a Gokulashtami song. I had a great time shooting for it,” she reveals.

Can't wait to see it! Oh My God releases on the 31st of August, so we will have to wait a month to see how well that went!




Updated at: Tuesday, July 24, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment