Don't miss

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunny Leone - Overwhelmed, Happy and Focused

In : |





384529_Take Flight with our Aviator Eyewear!
Sunny Leone never thought that there would be a warm welcome for her in India considering her background and the movies that she had been doing or has done till the recent past. But she is happy that the audience is looking her as a different person and considers her a completely different personality which makes her leave her US life back and focus on Bollywood!


Sunny Leone said: “I am excited to be here! I know it’s a little late but it does not matter! I hope you guys watch Jism 2 and I hope you guys love the movie!” 

Sunny Leone revealed that she will start promoting the film from Monday morning and said: “You guys are going to get lots and lots of interviews”! Sunny is happy with the way Jism 2 has come together! 

Sunny Leone was back to India this Saturday with her husband, Daniel Weber. 


"I did not think that people will like me because of my background, like what I do for my living in America. I was not sure if this thing would be accepted. But I am very much happy with the welcome and response I have got here," Sunny told reporters.

"What I found was so interesting that in India they did a complete separation like this is Sunny Leone from `Bigg Boss` and `Jism 2` and this is Sunny Leone the girl from the US, they are two completely different people," she said.

"I think they just took me in one movie. I think a whole new world has opened up?I think the young generation of people are ready to see someone like me on TV otherwise I would not be here, sitting like this. 

I think lot of backlash already happened when I was in `Bigg Boss` show. A lot of noise already happened about when I was there on TV. But after spending few weeks in the house, I felt something good might be going outside to the world as I was not kicked out soon,"" when media asked her if the audience was cool about an adult star being a lead lady in movies. 


She was still talking about Bigg Boss house as it there the 31-year old actress was offered the role for Jism 2 by Producer Mahesh Bhatt, "The show opened doors....Opened a new world for me
something that I would have never imagined. Bhatt saheb came in the house and talked about doing a movie. This idea never crossed my mind, I thought I will exit the house and never come back to India... But a complete opposite thing happened," she said.

She also said that she was overwhelmed by the response that she received here, "People wanted to click pictures with me. They asked to pose with their six-month old baby for a photo. It was surprising," she said. 

The movie releases on August 3 and stars Arunodhay Singh and Randeep Hooda in lead roles.




Updated at: Monday, July 30, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment