Don't miss

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Salman Has Changed For Better - Katrina Kaif

In : |





328931_($15.60 Payout) Save 61% on Home Movie to DVD 300x250
Katrina Kaif is a happy actor out in the town as she has had her own share of personal pride in the industry. The chances to work with the three pillars of Bollywood is just another cause. Katrina says she is blessed by god and her hardwork through the 8 year career without break has helped her climb to the position that she is in at the moment. At this point of time she isn't insecure and feels that she is a destiny's child and is confident that her share of work will come in through whatever the obstacles it may face!

"I believe in destiny, God’s hand and hard work. The audience has accepted me. I have zero fear. I am too focussed for all this. I believe in healthy competition. And in any case, what’s meant for you will come to you. Nobody can take that away from you. I am destiny’s child." says Kats who is awaiting her movie release on August 15 with Ek Tha Tiger. She  however is confident about the movie's success and is not in a worry mood. When asked if she was worried about the latest movie "I do, but I am positive. I am not letting ‘what if’ kind of doubts get to me. I am a religious person and rely heavily on prayers. There are huge expectations from this film because of the names involved." Katrina was talking to HT recently.

She doesn't forget her mentor Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar for their help to the career, but she strongly disagreed that if it wasn't for Salman She wouldn't be at the place that she is now.

"I strongly disagree. Yes, I owe him gratitude, but it’s unfair to say I would have not got a break without Salman. In this industry, everyone has people in their lives to help them in the beginning. Salman was helped by Sooraj Barjatya. And Salman also helped Sneha Ullal and Zarine Khan. I was young, impressionable and hardworking. In fact, Akshay Kumar is one of the few people who instilled confidence in me. I pick up things by watching people around me, and I picked up a lot of things from Akshay. To be fair there are many people who have played different key roles in my life. " says Kats.

But she is thankful to Salman Khan for his efforts at the start of her career "I’ve known Salman for eight years. He’s helped me as a person. His presence in my life was for guidance and, straightforward and simple views. He has immense knowledge of the industry and this is where he helped me from going astray."

The Ek Tha Tiger shows a great onscreen chemistry between Katrina and Salman Khan, and she thanks him again for being a wonderful pair and she says "Our equation is very different today and I believe that exes can be great friends." emphasizing the fact that she is still 'Single'. 

However she confessed that Salman is a lot changed person than what he used to be "Salman is blessed. His face has a very positive energy; there’s an aura around him today. I don’t know if it is success, his family or his good deeds, but I see a calmness, happiness and contentment in him today. Salman has changed for the better."

But is she attracted to Salman more? "For me, physical beauty is never the reason for attraction to anyone." (boo! Sallu)

She revealed that her favorite shot of ETT (still covering up the detail) is right before the interval and the shot is said to be a classic as per Katrina "It’s just before the interval. He gets into this serious, intense and anguished mode; very real and dramatic at the same time. He reminded me of the classic Hollywood heroes. This is very unlike the usual stuff that Salman does."

How about Marriage ? "Not right now. One has to be in that right space and feel right about stepping into that zone. There’s absolutely no pressure from my mom or anyone else. " She says that she considers her mom as the best example who waited until she got her career running before getting into commitments. 

However hard Katrina tries to tag the Single tag on to herself some incidents just blow it out, earlier she had been found with Ranbir at his house (news here) also she was spotted with Salman's sister Alvira Agnihotri last night(news here). So we can either see Salman or Ranbir falling in!

SNIPPET: Salman had earlier in an interview said that he is not happy with the kind of movies Katrina chooses and he falls asleep through most of the movies that he has seen of her! Wonder what Kats would have to say on this :)



Updated at: Thursday, August 09, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment