Don't miss

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sunny Leone to start Ragini MMS 2 soon this year

In : |





328931_($15.60 Payout) Save 61% on Home Movie to DVD 300x250
Sunny Leone is not playing it small, and even when critics said that Jism 2 is a wasted effort, the actress is not sharing the same opinion, she confirms that there has been a greater level of satisfaction for herself, the crew and the audience who watched the movie and she also doesn't dare to disrespect the critics and says that there are different perspectives for each person on a movie.

“Well, I am not sure what they were disappointed in,” said Sunny. “As far as my fans go, I feel better that they have gone and supported me. That’s all about I can ask for. I spoke to so many fans who bought a ticket more than once to watch the film. I guess each person has their own prerogative.” when reporters asked on the failure to gain critical acclaim for her debut Bollywood movie.

She adds how good she feels after the movie, “It’s really exciting when you see the benefits of your hard work, and you know that people have spent their hard-earned money on a ticket for your movie. It’s the best feeling. The response has been nothing but amazing!”

Sunny says that she was sure that she did have a adult movie tag to herself but she thanked the audience for supporting her through the role and the movie. Sunny Leone who had already bagged Ekta Kapoor's, Ragini MMS 2, a sequel to the Ekta Kapoor's 2011-film 'Ragini MMS' which starred Kainaz Motivala and Raj Kumar Yadav.

She is awaiting to create the same magic that the movie Ragini MMS did back in 2011. Sunny Leone adds that she is taking a break from her adult movie career and will be seen around India. "I'll be doing workshops here in India, I'll be doing them before 'Ragini MMS 2'. I'll be taking dance classes, Hindi lessons, watching Hindi movies... It's like going back to school for me."

Sounds good Sunny :)


Meanwhile, Sunny does not feel any heat from established Bollywood actresses.

"I don't like the word. Competition is something, unless it's in sports, it's kind of like a negative word, at least in my book. These women (actresses) work so hard. I know what goes into making a movie now," Sunny said.

"I know all these different appearances and other things that we do, it's a business and on top of that you have a lot of fun. But competition, everyone is in their own league and in their own space," she added.

She adds that she loves to stay here in India and establish herself in Bollywood, "I love India. I am so happy I am here, I'll be staying here for a while. I have a lot of different projects coming up. Ragini MMS 2 is something we are going to start shooting by the end of this year," the 31-year-old said here Sunday at the announcement of her association with music company Saregama which will give its customers access to her content.




Updated at: Tuesday, August 14, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment