Don't miss

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Don's Hunt for Books : Beware Nagpur!

In : |




Yes, I know that was a catchy (may be not ) kind of line to start with but, all those you are expecting Shah Rukh Khan at Nagpur should feel the heat. Shah Rukh Khan has been busy too much with his movies and misses his favorite hobby, reading books. He has been busy promoting his movie Ra.One this year and now with Don 2, the actor seems to be bonded with work.

He recently tweeted ""Desperately seeking a good book to read. Kindle dried up...bookstores out of bounds...heading to Nagpur would have been nice if I had a book," You can imagine what would have happened, SRK was suggested with many books and it has been still increasing.

The trip to Nagpur is part of the multi-city promotions of his upcoming movie Don 2 - The chase begins, he further added in his account that -

"Thanks guys and girls keep the suggestions coming...need to immerse myself in books. Been a long time since I spent some time with myself. Enroute to Nagpur...the tour begins for the chase continues film. I really love meeting you all in the garb of film promotions. DON is ON...

"So if you are in Nagpur and have the time I would love it if you get me books...remember to write ur Twitter handle please on the book," added Shah Rukh.

So hurry up, you will be blessed with the name mentioned on SRK account!


Gift Coupons:
164047_Textbooks.com 728x90- Get Your Books, but Keep Some Cash!

Updated at: Thursday, December 15, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment