Don't miss

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SRK All praises for the Villain - DON 2

In : |



It seems to have become a trend for Shah Rukh Khan movies, they always have a stronger villain role. Be it Arjun Rampal's presence in Ra.One or Nawab Shah, who is the new addition to the league, playing the negative role in Don 2 - The Chase Begins. For now SRK seems to be all praises for Nawab Shah and he says that Nawab has all blended in, be it the looks or his actions sequences.

Shah Rukh Khan says, "Nawab Shah is not your quintessential villain but a handsome guy who can win hearts even as he breaks them. He has gorgeous drop-dead good looks unheard of in Bollywood. I am happy that he fits the role for Don 2 to the T! After Arjun Rampal in 'Ra.One', Nawab Shah will be another villain whose work will be appreciated and loved by one and all."

A confident but humble Nawab Shah says, " I am happy that Shah Rukh is saying nice things about me. It means a lot to me because I have really struggled and come a long way. For me Don 2 is the most important release of my professional life and I have slogged a lot to make it work. It's also important from the personal point of view as it signifies my comeback post my recovery from the accident."

Nawab Shah had recently survived a near fatal accident at Jim Corbert National Park, Uttaranchal and is reportedly recovering fast to move to the promotions of Don 2. Nawab Shah says, "Well, Don 2 has become more of an inspiration to me than just a film. I trained and worked on action for 6 months before shooting for Don 2 in Berlin ..for a two months shoot. After my accident, it took me 3 months to recover , now I am training again for the next 5 months for the release of Don 2."


Gift Coupons:
504427_Batteries make great gifts this holiday season. (Valid 12/1 - 12/20/11)

Updated at: Wednesday, December 14, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment