Don't miss

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Riteish won't do a sequel again

In : |






Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum and Masti 2 will be Riteish Deshmukh's last sequel.

The actor has claimed he will never make a film sequel again. The actor can currently be seen in Housefull 2 and Double Dhamaal. 

He said that, "Yes, two sequels have been successful at the box office, Double Dhamaal and more recently Housefull 2. I hope that my latest sequels will also be appreciated by the audience. After that there will be no more sequels for me. I have had my share of foursomes." 

When asked what's the drawback in doing sequel's, he said, "The drawback is that you tend to repeat yourself in the film. Only good and entertaining films can guarantee success." 

He added, "The audience is the deciding factor in the fate of a film and the box office collections suggest what they thought of the film."

Recently he was seen in Tere Naal Love ho gaya with his wife Genelia D'souza. Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya (TNLHG) is a romantic comedy film directed by Mandeep Kumar. Its the the third film the couple star in, and also their first on screen pairing after their marriage. He said, "TNLHG was a genre shift for me, a rom com that I did after years. I would love to experiment with other genres too."

It is said that last year Riteish Deshmukh even turned down a role in Dostana 2.




Gift Coupons:


Updated at: Sunday, April 22, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment