Don't miss

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Raaz3 Trailer Out - Bipasha Scared of herself!

In : |





384529_Take Flight with our Aviator Eyewear!
Raaz 3 the horror movie in 3D will be out by September 7 2012 and the promos are out now. The promo looks promising and surely gives in a kick to everyone, the typical ghost following you kind of story is now modified to a black magic acts between two celebrities and in modern era. Both Esha Gupta and Bipasha looks stunning in the promos and there are few intense moments which might look more beautiful in 3D.

As Bipasha tweets "More Lust, More Love, More Horror." - it literally comes on screen when you watch the flick promo- Watch Raaz 3 Promo here

The story line as we can find from the promos is that of two leading superstar actresses who  is in love with a director (played by Emraan) and how Bipasha uses black magic to reach greater heights and destroy the career of Esha Gupta's character. As tweeted there are scenes of lust, love and horror and added jealousy. Bipasha gets so jealous of Esha's success that she resorts to black magic to get rid of her. Emraan, who loves Esha, can do anything to save her. 

The film is a sequel to Raaz - The Mystery Continues, and features Emraan reprising his role from the original. Bipasha and Esha are the new additions to the cast. Both the leading ladies will be seen in double roles.

"When they narrated this film ('Raaz 3') to me, I loved it but I was really scared about doing it, about projecting it in the best possible manner. But I think I have pretty much done it honestly," says Bipasha to an interview to tabloid. 

"In 'Raaz 3', I laugh in a certain way, you must have noticed in the promo. Now when I watch a comedy film, I don't even laugh aloud because I am so scared of my own laughter," the 33-year-old said here at the launch of the first look of "Raaz 3". 

She shares that she was literally scared when the story was narrated to her, "I am a big sissy, I don't look like one but I am. When I was narrated the script of the first 'Raaz', the chair I was sitting on flipped back and I fell down, I was so scared. Even while shooting for 'Raaz' I was the most scared," she added. 

She also took the opportunity to express her thanks to the team for casting her back after 10 years, the first movie in the series, Raaz was the second film that Bipasha was offered when she started her career in Bollywood, "My experience has been great in this film because I have come back. It's the team of my second film. It's very dear to me. It's after 10 years that we all have got together," said Bipasha. 

"I just said to Mukeshjee (Mukesh Bhatt) and Bhatt saab (Mahesh Bhaat) that give me a film where I really want to sink my teeth into my character. 

So we will wait through another month to see how tough it goes with the 3D actions in!




Updated at: Wednesday, August 01, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment