Don't miss

Friday, September 14, 2012

Ishkq In Paris : Tough, Troubles and Truth

In : |





328931_($6 Payout) Save 62% on a 8.75x11 Hardcover Photobook 336x280
Preity Zinta is back after two and half year vacation and this time she says that this is for better. The movie 'Ishkq In Paris' is said to be the toughest movie that Preity has ever worked in and she is doing this movie with a new comer Rhehan Malliek. The movie which is awaiting release shortly is already creating news for being the comeback movie of Preity. 

Preity who is equally excited and is promoting the movie at the moment says "Till now I considered 'Lakshya' my toughest film but after shooting for 'Ishkq In Paris', I realised that the latter has taken over that tag," said Preity, who made her acting debut with 1998 film 'Dil Se'.

Ask her why she felt so, she has explanation "I went 18,000 feet above sea level for 'Lakshya' and I used to get blue on my face and for 'Ishkq In Paris' when we began to shoot, it started snowing in Paris. All this made me realise that nothing comes easy in life, one has to work hard for it"

The movie is directed by Prem Raj, who had done 'Heroes' in 2008. The movie will also see French movie star Isabelle Adjani.

The actress also took the opportunity to thank her friends for their continued support on her career and says "No sooner did I complete my film, I thanked Salman, Shah Rukh and others for bearing with me as a newcomer. I understood how difficult it is to work with a fresher. Rhehan is good, but a fresher does not know how to face the camera. It is very difficult to be perfect in the early stages of your career.”

She adds that the role played by Rhehan is tough job for a new comer and he has done this splendidly. She also asked the media to stop making news about the movie and ask her directly on what they need to know. "I am always friendly with people. When media asks me for a picture or interview, I readily do it.  I feel is that media in India should get real stories, don't write things which will make my mother cry,"

She also adds that she doesn't want her kids to start picking up older stories of herself that are not true, "You know how internet is today. I will get married and have kids. I don't want them to read stories about me which are not true. They should know the truth." 

Preity’s mother is also a producer of the film. “I didn’t get along with my mom as she used to nag me. But when I lived on my own, I realised her importance. Also, after I lost my dad, my love for her multiplied. She is the producer of my film; I want to give her happiness,” says the star who will be seen with Sunny Deol in Bhaiyyaji Superhit. 

Preity who turns as a producer to the movie says that the production has been fun and she explained "Ishkq in Paris is a rom com. I cannot boast of Rs 100 or Rs 200 crore, but I always wanted to produce a film… it feels good. At the risk of sounding boastful, I believe I am a smart producer. When I told a veteran producer that I was into the post-production process of my film and am also promoting it, he instantly gushed, ‘Oh! You are smart! When I first started producing, I was never able to multi-task and juggle the various duties related to the film’. It makes me proud that I have learnt much about film-making."

The movie will also have Salman Khan doing a guest appearance, “I offered a character to Salman in Ishkq… and he accepted it instantly. He is my best buddy. I can bet that no other actor has a heart as pure as Salman’s. He is a gem of a person,” says Preity, in her own bubbly style. The movie will be hitting screens on October 5th, 2012.



Updated at: Friday, September 14, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment