Don't miss

Friday, March 30, 2012

Mukul Dev part of Son of Sardar

In : |




Actor Mukul Dev who is currently shooting in Punjab for the multi-starrer "Sons Of Sardar" (SOS) said, "SON OF SARDAR is about two warring/feuding Sardar families. However the situation has been humorously handled." The actor will be seen playing a Sardar in two of his upcoming projects. 


Mukul even informed that he was essaying an important role in the film, and that the shooting of SON OF SARDAR would take place in and around Chandigarh, and in the royal town of Patiala.

Mukul Dev said, "SOS" is a typical out-an-out comedy, where I play Sanjay Dutt's brother and Ajay Devgn plays our long lost family enemy. After that I'll start working on "Tukka Fit", in which I'm again playing a greedy Jat." He added, "Comedy has given me greater acceptance amongst the audience."

The actor was seen in "Yamla Pagla Deewana" as a Jat and even in  "Chaar Din Ki Chandani" as a royal Rajput. Mukul Dev will be seen playing a Jat in "SOS" as well.

He said, "I don't mind that image as long as I get good offers. Yes, 2-3 of my movies have me playing a Sikh/ Jat, but apart from that, I have other good projects where I have a lot of scope to showcase my talent like "Afratafri" with Govinda and Ram Gopal Varma's "Bezwada Rowdies." 

Son Of Sardar is an upcoming Bollywood romantic comedy film directed by Ashwani Dhir, and produced by Ajay Devgn's home production house. The film features Ajay Devgn, Juhi Chawla, Mukul Dev, Vindoo Singh, Sanjay Dutt and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles. The distribution rights of the movie are bought by UTV Pictures. The film is reportedly inspired from the Telugu film Maryada Ramanna. The film is scheduled for release on November 30, 2012.

Author : Suja , a management trainee, programmer, movie enthusiast and a fashion critic who loves to enjoy each moment of her life and is crazy  about music! (suja@indiaviolet.com)



Gift Coupons:

Updated at: Friday, March 30, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment