Don't miss

Friday, March 30, 2012

Suresh Raina says that he doesn't know Anushka

In : |





It is said that Indian cricketer Suresh Raina might be dating Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma but the actress said that she is strictly single and not dating anyone.

The two met in London when the Indian team was in England and Anushka was shooting for a movie. Both Suresh and Anushka met and spent time with each other.

Suresh Raina said, "I heard about this and I was completely zapped! I had met Anushka in London, where she had come to watch the matches. But, I don't even know the girl! I don't know how these stories started!" 

He added, "I plan to get married in a year or two. But, I can tell you very confidently that I will never marry a filmi gal. Ours is a middle-class family, so I will go for a gharelu girl, who understands me and gels well with my family too. Hum cricketers ki life mein dukh zyada hai, khushi kum. So, my future wife will have to be intelligent, supportive and a true soulmate to be with me during the ups and downs of life and career!" 

Prior to Suresh Raina, Anushka was dating her Band Baaja Baraat co-star Ranveer Singh. Even after their break up, few days back Anushka was seen with Ranveer in a multiplex at the suburbs.

So will Anushka Sharma turn up to cheer for Suresh Raina during Indian Premier League (IPL) ??

Author : Suja , a management trainee, programmer, movie enthusiast and a fashion critic who loves to enjoy each moment of her life and is crazy  about music! (suja@indiaviolet.com)



Gift Coupons:

Updated at: Friday, March 30, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment