Don't miss

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shahrukh says " Dream for it, that makes it happen"

In : |






When the 100crore club is so highly pronounced nowadays, it seems that the actor who did give two 100crore movies is not so much concerned. The 100crore club news came into light when Akshay Kumar, after a long period did come back into the club with his movie 'Rowdy Rathore'. Akshay did catch his much appreciated genre - action - (ofcourse, this comes after his comedy flicks) and did work wonders. This was when the reporters tried to catch the King Khan for his comments on being the 100crore member!

“When a newspaper recently wrote about how an actor made it in to the Rs. 100 cr club, someone called me and said, ‘See, you haven’t been included in it’. But I didn’t see (the article) in that light. I make films for my audiences, never for such things,” says SRK. 

Shahrukh Khan who is extremely happy with his movies and also because his IPL team has been doing outstandingly well, says that he was always the same way "I don’t need a reason to be happy. I want everyone, universally, to love me, and I have always worked towards achieving that. Whenever I get an opportunity, I try and return the favour and make them happy.” 

Shahrukh Khan says, that his ability to dream of his achievements helped him gain them in reality. He is thanking the god as always for helping him through this and says “Someone gave me this book called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. It talks about how you can attain things by imagining them,”

So reading books did help? you read the whole book sir? “No, I didn’t. But I watched a part of a film that was based on it. It got boring,” he says, before smiling and adding, “I know what they are trying to say. For example, I have been imagining stadiums, my studio, house and even my new office, and as a result, I have achieved things in life.”

While all this happens, we just wonder when he is going to dream about 'Dempo' the Bengal football club. The actor was keen on grabbing hands there but there hasn't been much happening with the deal. "Has Shah Rukh already closed the deal? This will be a major decision for Indian football," said former India captain and Dempo midfielder Climax Lawrence. That is the same question we have!

He kept that simple! SRK who is currently working with Yash Raj movies for the titled (or still untitled ) movie. The movie has Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma playing his female leads.




Updated at: Thursday, June 21, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment