Don't miss

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Salim Khan to supervise Sher Khan Script!

In : |




When it is his son's directorial debut and his other son's first super hero act, Salim Khan doesn't wan't it to be a weak script that ruins out the game for the kids. Salim Khan, the legendary script writer will be in action for the movie 'Sher Khan' which is being directed by Sohail Khan and will have Salman Khan playing a super hero. Salim ji will be supervising the overall script and will be adding in creative suggestions to the play, that is what the news goes!

"Jo maine seekha hai, jo haasil kiya hai woh deke jaana hai. (Whatever I`ve learnt I have to pass on). It`s up to my children if they want to learn from my experiences or not. My advantage as a writer is that I`ve matured with the years. Stars get old, writers mature. So I guess I have a certain wisdom of experience that Sohail is using," said Salim Khan.

Rumi Jaffrey and Dilip Shukla are the main heads who will be doing the script writing and is happy to have Salim Khan to add in creative inputs to their story. They feel that this will only make the script a stronger version of 'Sher Khan'.


Salim Khan, who churned out hit scripts like Haati Mere Saathi, Zanjeer, Sholay and Deewar with Javed Akhtar, says he is lending his experience to his sons.

"I am there in the scriptwriting process of Sher Khan expressly to point out their mistakes, not to breathe down their necks. I don`t want to take away the credit from whatever those kids are doing," he said.

"I am a farmer by nature. I like to nurture talent as much as trees. You must have seen when saplings are planted, protection is placed around the saplings to keep them away from predators. I am like that protection for these children who are doing Sher Khan, athough I`ve to admit they`re capable of looking after themselves."

History says, that when in past Sohail and Salman refused to accept Salim ji's input's those movies did not have a good faith and bombed at the box office, hopefully they do not want history to repeat!




Updated at: Thursday, June 21, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment