Don't miss

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sunny Leone : I can act and I want to prove it

In : |


Image Courtesy: XNT



506073_Free Customization
Sunny Leone who is busy preparing for her next movie is all keen to prove her acting talents in the mainstream cinema. Despite the criticism that she received for acting like a doll with prompts, she is happy with the response that she is receiving from the Indian Audience. Sunny will be seen doing Ragini MMS 2 - a sequel to the 2011 movie, Ragini MMS. The sources from Bollywood confirms that she has hired in few tutors to help her through.

A source confirms, "She has hired Shabina Khan as her dance tutor and two other tutors to coach her in Hindi." The informer says, "Sunny also picked up the DVD of Ragini MMS to watch it, so she is better prepared for the sequel."

Ask Sunny Leone how she felt on the movie? I watched the film and I got really scared. Though I have grown up watching horror films. My father however made sure the films were age appropriate." The actress who is currently in the States adds, "The dance routines are being taught by Shabina in India and my Hindi coach is in USA."

The actress was recently in a interview with TOI, the correspondent reminded the popular complaint from audience, that she did not expose as expected! Sunny says "We have a different set of rules in India. There is a Censor Board we have to answer to, whose rules are pretty strict. There is an adult film industry everywhere. But I did this movie knowing it is mainstream Hindi cinema. I'm sorry for letting them down by not exposing (laughs). But hey! They bought the tickets, so I want to thank them!"

She also said that she has to repeat the fact that she has done adult movies only with her husband, because after being tagged as an adult star, there are many allegations which point that she has done it all. " People think I have worked with many people in my career as an adult film actor. I haven't and I don't! I rarely work with multiple people in the adult film industry. I know it's hard to believe, but in 12 years, I have done next to nothing when compared to the stuff that people actually do! I think it's important for me to make such statements as people are curious." confirms Sunny Leone. Exposing her moral side if you could say so!

Sunny also expressed her confidence that she will be able to prove herself in the mainstream cinema and she is confident that she has the ability to do it. "I'm from a different industry and country. It's just my first film. But I know it's going to take a long time for people to change their perception of me. Right now, I have this burning desire in me as an actor to convert my critics. I can act and I want to prove it to those who feel I can't. I have left my past behind and I am looking forward to a new career." says Sunny.

We sincerely hope that the sequel scares us more than what Ragini MMS did in 2011.

SUNNY LEONE WARDROBE MALFUNCTION!


This happened on a recent event held at Mumbai. Sunny was wearing a LBD and while facing the camerapersons, she suddenly suffered a wardrobe malfunction. Fresh from her Bollywood debut in the Jism sequel, Sunny's wardrobe malfunction created quite a buzz among the fash fraternity. (view pic here) (image from indiatvnews)




Updated at: Thursday, August 23, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment