Don't miss

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shah Rukh Khan to throw Eid Party

In : |




ing Khan seems to be in the party mood, he is planning to organize a party for Eid. He feels that this is the correct time for him to make his children aware of his religion and the celebrations. He was speaking to the media yesterday and mentioned that " I want to celebrate Eid in a big time, I want to read namaz to the children and also call up few friends and make a big event of this. I have never celebrated Eid this way before but this time I feel like doing it", the 45 year old spoke.

"My children are old enough and I want them to learn about my religion in the best possible way" the actor added.

Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan are blessed with two kids, Aryan and Suhana.


 Disclaimer : The images courtesy is to the respective websites and we do not claim the ownership here! The views and comments are copyrighted to IndianViolets Ltd.

Updated at: Thursday, September 01, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment