Don't miss

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I can't remember when I last did a flop film! - SRK

In : |




Media seems to be behind the Khan's to have a controversy, but it seems that SRK has his own game. The recent news that Salman Khan had dropped Ashutosh Gowarikar movie mentioning that he doesn't do 'good movies', seems to be the tip of fire which is ready to be burnt, recently when media caught up with SRK, they tried to get the actor's view on the controversial statement. 

"This is not a Khan versus Khan issue, but my filmi mantra is different. I don't choose scripts, I choose people. Yash ji keeps calling me and tells me, 'Shah script padh le, Shah script padh le! But, I still don't do it! Yash ji achchi film banaate hain, phir main kyun tension loon? I am happy with people like Yash Chopra, Karan Johar, Anurag Kashyap, Anubhav Sinha around me. And I can't remember when I last did a flop film! So, I guess I've chosen well!"

We are not sure about how far the directors have contributed, but your intelligent marketing strategies are much stronger than your directors sir!



Gift Coupons:
123256_Winter Sports Calendars 728x90

Updated at: Saturday, December 17, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment