Don't miss

Thursday, May 31, 2012

failure and success are not permanent - SRK

In : |





Back to the humble self the pride owner of Kolkatta Knight Riders and much popularly the King Khan was happy to meet the press after the much controversial weeks with his team and game. He says he has been tasting failure for the past few years and he totally accepts the fact. And for his misbehavior, he feels that it is perfectly human emotion when one's family is involved. He had clarified himself yesterday that he wont be apologizing to the MCA for what he did, although post match he did apologize to his fans for showing out a 'not-so-good' side of his with the brawl.

"In last five years, I have changed and realised I can also fail," Shah Rukh told reporters Wednesday when he was asked what he has learned from failure and controversies."I had not faced failure for many years and it (failure) has made me humble... you can`t get angry and say the world is wrong and we have to realise failure is part of our life... failure and success are not permanent," he added.

Shahrukh who has been involved in a bad events since the bad outing of Ra.One at boxoffice, he had been involved in the fight with Shirish Kunder and further with the MCA officials. Both events had given a wrong impression about the star but it seems he is perfectly in control and cool about it. Although the other side of the story is that he was cornered and he had no other option than to react in the violent of gestures that is known. 

Although the team he owns seems to have a different luck this year as they went ahead with beating Chennai Super Kings at the finals to win the IPL 5 cup. SRK still seems to be in the kick of the success and says "I don`t remember the last six balls.. I was only praying to Allah Miyan... I was having a personal conversation with Allah Miyan... cricket pe you don`t have any control...(daughter) Suhana asked, `Will we win the match?` And I just hugged her... every time she had come to see the match, we won... I have always told my kids hard work pays... the entire night I watched the match (replays)... three times with Juhi and her husband."

He continues “Finally, the monkey is off the back now,” was his reply when asked about the victory that KKR tasted for the first time in five editions. “The greatness of the team is how well they have gelled together. I know the boys have felt the pressure of working for a team of a film star. So, I am happy that the pressure is off,” he said. “(Gautam) Gambhir’s decision to stick to players who have not been in good form did wonders. The players kept backing each other. If today Jacques (Kallis) cannot perform, Manoj (Tiwary) will do the job or Yusuf (Pathan). Don’t be taken by the fact that only I have to go and play. That aspect helped the team.”

He also clarified about the brawl saying "“My fight is not with the association. It is with an individual. I don’t want to get into this. Neither am I with the association nor apologising to the association. If you are walking away and some comment is being directed at you, it is better to be thick-skinned and be silent. So, I have to be a little more patient. Every association has their rules and they should follow it.”

Khan also has plans of starting cricket academies in Bengal.




Updated at: Thursday, May 31, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment