Don't miss

Friday, May 11, 2012

There is someone in my life - Vidya

In : |




It has been a open secret when Vidya Balan started dating the UTV huncho Siddharth Roy Kapoor. The two had been spotted on vacations and has always been seen together. But till date there hasn't been a open admission by either of the two with regard to the relationship, but it seems that it is just about time. Vidya Balan has come foreward to show up the world that she is not single anymore and has with a classic smile of hers admitted her relationship with Siddharth. But again, she says she hasn't planned anything yet, its just a relationship that she is taking seriously.


"I don't have any plans yet... and there is no engagement ring yet. It's a while away and I am in no hurry. But it's on my mind and there is a plan at some point. There is someone in my life," Vidya told PTI.

When the media did push her against the wall about the who the someone was, and when they asked her to name if it was Siddharth Roy Kapoor, then she says "I will admit that I am dating him but not beyond that." giggled Vidya avoiding further being questioned on the topic. Vidya was at the promotions for Indian Film Festival to be held at Melbourne, where she is a special invitee and is appointed the Bollywood Ambassador of Victoria. 

The 34 year old has been receiving warm appreciations for her roles in Kahaani and The Dirty Picture and also shares a special status in the fraternity. She is although humble about her achievements and says that she doesn't want to be in unmeaningful competitions. This was evident when the media questioned her about Rakhi Sawant's comments about the movie 'The Dirty Picture' which Rakhi will be doing in a South Indian movie. 

"I did my best and I am sure if she (Rakhi) brings her own originality to the portrayal of Silk, it will be great and I will be more than happy to watch her." Says Vidya. She adds that portraying Silk on screen was her greatest achievement and she got her best compliment for the role from her father.  "I was finally relieved after my father came during the interval and said that he could only see Silk rather than Vidya. There is no bigger compliment for me than that," she said.

Simple and Humble. Respect!





Best Deals:

47238_25% Off Women's Items at PUMA - Great gifts for Mom! Some exclusions apply.47238_Save 30% on Select Running Footwear at PUMA!Spanish_Banner_728x90_10-17-06

Updated at: Friday, May 11, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment