Don't miss

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shahrukh Wishes Best For Salman

In : |



hahrukh Khan wishes Salman Khan a healthy and speedy recovery. The actor was speaking to the media yesterday and he mentioned that " If anybody is unwell we all feel bad about and I wish him a speedy recovery and good health. All of us miss him here and its not a good moment when you fall ill". The actor was reacting to the questions posed by media on the latest news on Salman Khan.

The rivalry between Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan has been famous and there was a term when they mentioned that nothing could ever be patched, for it had been destroyed for ever. But King Khan seem to be feeling bad for this latest news from Salman Khan. He added " I had undergone several surgeries and it is lot of pain that one takes to remain healthy and fit. I think it is very important that one undergo surgeries and if any part is hurt we need to get it cured. I wish for healthy life not only in this auspicious occasion of Eid but everyday"

Shah Rukh also extended his prayers to Salman's Family. He said " These are tough times not only for the person who is suffering but also for his family. I pray for his family and wish them all the best. They are very good friends of mine and they are my family"

Shahrukh continued "When people ask me how my kids are doing, I don't tell them that they are studying or are happy or are naughty, instead I tell them that they are healthy and that is the greatest blessing one can receive. I wish (Salman) him all the best and a speedy recovery and hope that he comes back to work soon".

Sale at Shoes.com
Disclaimer : The images courtesy is to the respective websites and we do not claim the ownership here! The views and comments are copyrighted to IndianViolets Ltd.

Updated at: Thursday, September 01, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment