Don't miss

Friday, April 20, 2012

Adulterous Story Line - Bash of Divas - Sunny - Paoli speaks

In : |





As the movie industry develops, it seems that there is more adulterous characters opened out into the industry than earlier and it seems that the new trend is to expose more of the raw human feelings than to be covering it under beautiful flowers. Long gone are the days of soft romance and songs, now the industry is bleeding raw and the latest new titles which are much in talk are Paoli Dam's 'Hate Story' and Sunny Leone's 'Jism 2'. The actresses who are bold enough to be showing off much more than what the audiences have seen on the big screen is all packed up.

Both these protagonists insist that they have a strong story line to show in midst of the adulterous scenes and posters that are much accepted now. The hate story is the recent one that is much in talk as the movie is set to hit screens today. Although there has been restricting orders, the movie is said to still have cleared the regulations set out by the censor board and is all ready to hit screens.

Paoli's Take on Hate Story


"It's a woman-oriented film and I got a lot of scope to perform. It's a revenge drama, it's emotional, it's total masala and entertainment. Not just my dialogues are explicit, everyone's are. And intimate scenes toh pehle bhi ho chuke hain bahut saari films mein, I am not the first actress to show my bare back either. I guess what people are talking about is that it's differently shot and differently performed. But whatever we've done, we've done keeping Bollywood in mind, hamare daayre ke andar hi kiya hai, and I'm happy that people are enjoying it," says Paoli. 

This is in midst of the controversial scenes on the uncensored trailers and it truly shows the bold side of the actress. Paoli is least concerned about being typecast in the industry and she is confident about it "I have done different kinds of films in Bengali. I don't want my career to be monotonous, so there is no question of being typecast right now." She adds, "As an actor, I have no inhibitions, we are professionals. But even then I am very choosy and selective about my roles. I have my dos and don'ts. When I spoke to Vikram, what I really liked about the film was the script, the vision, this character is so powerful. It's the story of the power of a woman, and it's glamourous and stylized. Plus girls around the world are always bolder than men. They have such strong will power and determination." says Paoli in a recent interview to TOI.

Actress also said that she hates to be tagged as 'Next Mallika Sherawat' as she believes that no one is equal to another and she doesn't wan't any other actress tagged as Paoli too. Also she says that she had to stay at Mumbai for three months to reach the comfort zone with the city and with the language. The actress who is of Bengali origin had no trouble learning through Hindi dialogues. Also she adds that she had to do gyms thrice during these three months and shed upto 10 kilos for the looks. 

She also has a positive opinion on the recent incident where her posters (bareback) were painted blue following the court order. "I've nothing to say against the law. Censorship is a call that my director and producers will take. I have done my job as an actor. I feel the content of a film determines the poster design. One can't make posters that cheat the audience," says the Bengali actress.

Sunny Leone's take on Jism 2


Sunny Leone, the adult star who is having a great run at the news headlines as well as the sets of Jism 2 is glad to be part of Jism 2 and is happy for the acceptance that she is receiving. "I am beyond excited. It's something that I could never imagine, thinking it would never happen and it's happening. I am living in a dream right now, it's amazing," says Sunny. 

The Jism 2 is also set to have the most raunchy love making scenes and the boldest exposure on Indian screens, we are still not sure how much the censor board will have to work out on their cutting processes but Vikram Bhatt warns the audience that this is going to be the hottest outing for his movies. But Sunny insists that the movie just doesn't stop at the hot scenes and has a stronger character of a girl and she has been good enough to bring about the emotions in flesh.

"This is something that I have been wanting for such a long time and I never thought it would ever happen and when Bhatt sir came to the house and told me about Pooja and the movie and what it's about, it's not what you think it's about, it's a very complex story that moves at a very fast pace and it's something that will keep you on the edge of your seat thinking what's going to happen next and different situations that happen between the character that I am playing. What's right and what's wrong, how I want to live my life and how I don't want to," she added.

Sunny has also been learning Hindi to perfect her onscreen outings and she has also been taking her acting lessons. 

We hope both these actresses do well but we really hope that the sanity limits of Bollywood doesn't get broken with the few bold actresses who has been getting much of the highlight as ever in the industry!



Gift Coupons:


Updated at: Friday, April 20, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment