Don't miss

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Abhishek is not in 'Happy New Year' - Shahrukh

In : |






In midst of the controversial news and gossips, SRK still stands tall and when he speaks out its the final word. The same happened about the rumor that Shahrukh Khan was out of Farah Khan's next. Recently a tabloid did mention that SRK was out of the cast in Farah's next - Happy New Year. When he was out at a media event organized by Tag Heur, one of the companies that the superstar endorses, he took the podium to clarify himself. 

 “Well, that’s not correct. In fact, I happened to read it in the newspapers myself. The cast has not been decided yet, except for one, that’s me… the announcement will be made soon hopefully,” says the superstar. Who is pretty much confident on what he does. He is seen all over the television these days and he seems to be flying by the team to every match that his team plays. When media asked him if he felt hectic about the tight schedules that he maintains, he gave this out with a laugh “What hectic?I fly in my private plane. I’m a fu***n’ superstar man! I live in a presidential suite. I go cheer for my team, wish them luck, I get to chat up with people outside work and I enjoy it,”

The relationship between Tag Heur and SRK has been for nine years now and they are still running strong. Endorsing a watch should be fun and one might think that it will have made SRK more punctual and a better time manager but he laughs this off  “I don’t think it’s got anything to do with me being punctual or prompt. In fact, had that been the criteria I don’t think I would ever qualify to endorse a watch,” (sigh!)

Since this is vacation time, its the usual trip that media was expecting from SRK with family. Being known better as a family man, SRK says that he always finds time during the vacation days to get out for a trip with the family. “I usually take time off in June because the kids have a vacation. But this time I’ll be working, shooting in Europe. So most probably they’ll join me mid-June some time,” he adds. “I usually plan my shoots in a way that I can spend ample time with my family too.”

SRK is currently busy shooting for his Yash Raj productions and is awaiting for the cricketing season to end (by this month) to start out for the second schedule.






Best Deals:

47238_25% Off Women's Items at PUMA - Great gifts for Mom! Some exclusions apply.47238_Save 30% on Select Running Footwear at PUMA!Spanish_Banner_728x90_10-17-06

Updated at: Saturday, May 12, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment