Don't miss

Friday, August 17, 2012

Shahrukh’s cameo in Shirish Kunder’s Joker

In :





328931_($15.60 Payout) Save 61% on Home Movie to DVD 300x250

We all know Shrish Kunder is all set for the release of his movie Joker starring Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha, Shreyas Talpade, Minisha Lamba. And there is a pleasant surprise for everyone.

Our very own Baadshah of Bollywood will be doing a cameo role to promote the movie. Yes you heard it right. After the infamous brawl between Shrish and SRK it is being said that both have kept their differences aside and patched up.

Strangely Joker was the film that was the main reason of SRK-Farah fall out.

 It appears Farah Khan had gone to meet SRK to discuss their new venture ‘Happy New Year’ at his house Mannat. SRK is supposed to leave later this week for the shoot of his YRF’s untitled film. So Farah thought of discussing about her new project as early as possible. After a long conversation both started discussing about Joker and the aliens. Farah asked SRK if he wish to see them and he agreed. Therefore she asked her production team to bring those aliens to Mannat.

Shahrukh obliged her by shooting a funny video with the aliens of Joker. Despite being busy with a photo shoot with Daboo Ratnani at Mannat, the actor did the video simultaneously for Farah.

SRK said: "This is not somebody else's film. Its' Farah's and Shirish's. They've been my friends for years. I'm her friend which is why I'm doing this, why would I do it otherwise? She requested me and I think it's an interesting concept."

Talking about meeting the Aliens he added "I am very happy that Karela and Kaddu have come to my house. I'm non-vegetarian and Karela and Kaddu aren't among my favourite foods, so fortunately for them I won't eat them when they visit."

When asked Farah how she felt she said, “Shahrukh is  family and it was very sweet of him to take some time out for Joker."

The promos of the movie and the head-turning item number of Chintrangada Singh is gaining rave reviews from the audiences.

The movie is going to be released on 31st august.



Updated at: Friday, August 17, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment