Don't miss

Monday, December 12, 2011

I am still being tagged 'sexy' - John Abraham

In : |




John Abraham was strongly mentioning his stand and said that he doesn't believe that his luck changes every friday or with every release. He says "Till today, in eight years of my career I have never been anxious before the release of my film, I have never been excited when a film was a hit and I have never felt sad when a film failed. In fact, I have never attended any of my film's premiere," says John who is awaiting the release of I, Me Aur Main with Chitrangada Singh. The film will hit the screens early next year.

He believes that his fans does like him without the criteria if his movie does a good job or not, he says "My audience has faith in me. I am endorsing so many brands which have got nothing to do with the success or failure of my films. John Abraham exists outside his films, too,"

John also mentioned that he doesn't want to do too many movies and will love to keep one movie per year done, he says he wants to keep a time difference between his movies "I am so disconnected with the world, I enjoy my space. I like long gaps between two releases. I am a very secure actor,". Unfortunately his solo flick 'Force' did not do much business, it still had a good opening when compared to his previous movies.

He also finds the reason for his movies not doing a good business, he says "The problem is that the 'sexy' label doesn't leave me and even if I give a good performance people will still look at the physicality," he rues. It seems to be affecting his relationship too, after his breakup with Bipasha Basu, there has been no serious commitments in his life.

"Actually, I am one of those serious guys. But sadly my image is different. People don't believe me, they laugh when I tell them that now if I get into a relationship it will culminate into marriage," says John with a hearty laugh. Then perhaps, the strong rumours of him dating a young banker could be true.


Gift Coupons:

Updated at: Monday, December 12, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment