Don't miss

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sheila ki jawani COPIED !!!!

In : |






Vishal Dadlani, music director of Tees Mar Khan had recently tweeted that, "This guy, +31613566735, has been harassing Shekhar, Sunidhi, Farah, me, ever since 'Sheila' came out. He's very irritating. Time for payback! This guy is utterly nuts. See if he can take it! I had no choice but to let him see how it feels. He's a psycho!"

The phone belongs to a person named Prem Marhe who is a singer-composer-producer, based at Netherlands and whose several (adult) videos are posted on youtube.

When he asked as to why he was harassing Shekhar, Sunidhi Chauhan, Farah Khan and Vishal Dadlani, he said that, "These people copied the words, the concept, dance moves and even the dress from my three videos, which are on youtube. So, I will harass Farah, Vishal, Sunidhi and Shekhar for life! These people have stolen my work, so they will have to pay the price!"

He said that, "I called Farah and told her "didi why did you steal my concept and used it as Sheila Ki Jawani" and she abused me, using all kinds of four-letter words in Hindi and I replied in the same vein. My experiences with Vishal, Shekhar and Sunidhi were similar too!" and added, "I was also booked for money laundering and for beating street fighters and gang leaders. I want justice and I am not scared of anything or anybody!"





Gift Coupons:


Updated at: Saturday, April 21, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment