Don't miss

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bipasha Says - Still Single, having fun like 18 year old

In : |





506073_Free Customization
Bipasha Basu confesses that she is not as sultry as she is shown on screen, it is just her screen persona that makes her look so. She says that even when she plays a shattered housewife, the audience tag her as a sexy housewife! The sexy image of Bipasha Basu did not happen in a day but it has been made through her 10 year long career in which she saw the tough part and the happy parts. Luckily for her she is still the heart-throbe of many and continues to give thrills to the audience who watches. 

Her recent song from Raaz 3 shows one of the most sexy avtars of Bipasha, (view video) and she sizzles through the video like none other. The actress is expecting a big break through with Raaz 3, which should be a movie after a long break with the Bhatt's camp. 

Bipasha in a recent interview to ibnlive said "No, I don’t. I’m a goofy girl in real life. People think that I must be sultry but when they meet me, that myth is ruthlessly shattered. Speaking of films, even if I play a battered housewife, people will say she is a sexy housewife and I’ll be like, from which angle?" when the site asked her how she felt about the sexy siren image that she has personified.

Ofcourse there are downsides of this, every part of the personal activities by the actress gets noticed and she being single now, is linked up with every actor that she works with or meets! "As long as I’m linked to cute guys who are single, I’m totally fine with it. But I don’t want to be linked to attached guys. I won’t like that. You see, I’m a Bengali and there is a little bit of Durga in me and nobody wants to see her (laughs)." says Bipasha and also she quizes the audience by saying she doesn't really know if she is single! "To be frank, I really don’t know. All I can say now is that I’m not a nun and am busy living the life of an 18-year-old girl (winks)."

Whats her take on the USP that the movie is linked with her own life?

"She’s(the character) a very ambitious person who wants to be successful and is not at all afraid of her inner desires. She’ll get what she wants. I wish I had that sort of drive in me but I don’t. I’m not a go-getter, so I mostly take it easy." says Bipasha.

The story of the film revolves around Maithli (Bipasha Basu), an actress at the height of her success. She gets all the best roles and wins all the awards she's nominated for. In addition, she also has a passionate affair with a handsome director named Aditya (Emraan Hashmi). This ends when a younger actress, Sanjana (Esha Gupta) makes her film debut.

Suddenly, Maithli seems forgotten and everybody only wants to work with Sanjana. Soon enough, Aditya also leaves Maithli for Sanjana, and Maithli sees her career fading away and she slowly becomes crazy. She begins to turn to black magic and makes it her goal in life to destroy Sanjana and get back the man she loves, Aditya.

Maithli uses blackmagic to reign back as the queen of movies, ask Bipasha if she is aware of any real life incidents as such? "I don’t know anyone personally but who knows for sure? Our industry is very god-fearing, so the element of superstition is already there. Now if their God has failed them, they might seek a different course and who can stop them from trying?"

The movie releases on 7 September 2012 and will see Jacqueline Fernandez and Niharika Bhatnagar in cameo appearances.




Updated at: Tuesday, August 21, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment